With trimmers, hedge trimmers and leaf blowers, the EnergyFlex family offers multiple garden tools that can be operated with the same battery.
With a simple push of a button, the current charge level of the battery can be read. Thanks to lithium-ion technology, it can be recharged quickly and easily, a complete charge takes approximately one and a half hours.
Our 40 V Battery
- I Lawnmowers: up to 20 min
- I Leaf Blower: up to 30 min
- I Lawn Scarifier: up to 10 min
- I Hedgetrimmer: up to 120 min
- I Pole Pruner: up to 20 min
- I Charging time: 90 min
The 40 V 5.0 Ah Energy Flex Battery
- I Leaf Blower: up to 40 min
- I Lawn Scarifier: up to 15 min
- I Hedgetrimmer: up to 140 min
- I Pole Pruner: up to 30 min
- I Charging Time: 120 min
Cordless chainsaw in the EnergyFlex range
The cordless chain saw combines the advantages of the petrol chainsaw, such as flexibility, with the advantages of electric chain saws, such as low maintenance and zero emissions. The cordless chainsaw impresses with its slim design and its wireless, emission-free Li-Ion Power.
- I Strong cutting performance and working life thanks to Oregon bar and chain
- I Model from the EnergyFlex range using the same battery and charger (battery and charger not included)
- I simple, tool-less chain tensioning
- I automatic chain lubrication with window on the oil tank
- I The quick chain brake system and hand guard ensure safety
EnergyFlex: The focus is on the battery
This saw delivers great performance with the 40 volts max. and 4 Ahbattery. In addition to this, the lithium-ion cells make it exceptionally durable and non-self-discharging with no memory effect. The best thing about the lawnmowers is that the battery and its charger are already included so in future only the tool (without battery) has to be purchased.
Cordless chainsaws are very powerful tools to use in the garden. As they have powerful motors and sharp chains, it is important to be very careful with these devices.
- I The right protective clothing
Before you get started, you must get dressed! Protection of the head, eyes, ears, hands, legs and feet is advised. For the head area there is a protective helmet with visor and hearing protection, which protects against noise and flying branches and chips. In addition, it is essential to wear a cut-resistant pair of trousers with reinforced leg inserts and cut protection boots when working with the chain saw.
- I Starting the cordless chainsaw
Battery-powered saws are very easy to start. Release the chain brake, keep the lock button pressed and at the same time press the on / off switch.
- I How to hold the cordless chainsaw correctly
Always hold the chain saw with both hands! The chain saw should be supported as far as possible (on the trunk or the stop claw). The support increases the safety and facilitates the holding work.
- I Correct posture during sawing
The basic position when cutting with the chainsaw is always to be selected in such a way that the body can not be brought out of balance by impact and pull. For a firm and secure stance, the legs stand laterally offset and lengthwise. The left foot, however, must not be placed in front of the working line. Do not use chainsaws on ladders or in trees.
- I Care: Regular re-tensioning and lubrication of the cordless chainsaw
The regular tensioning of the chain leads to less wear to the bar and prevents the chain from jumping off. Also important is the chain oil. Because sawing without oil would mean the early requirement of a new bar and chain. The automatic chain lubrication and the window on the oil tank also facilitate maintenance.
- I Cleaning the chainsaw is essential
Regular cleaning of the chainsaw of dried, stubborn dirt such as resin is essential. Remove the chain and clean the saw after each operation. Particularly important is an always optimally sharpened chain. You should only do this yourself if you have had previous professional guidance. AL-KO service dealers are able to assist with the sharpening of saw chains.
Our power packs offer emission-free and quiet operation without limitations. The lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable at any time, have no memory effect and have very little self-discharge.
- I Cordless and no emissions thanks to the Li-Ion battery
- I Robust steel sheet housing on certain models
- I Wide cutting width available
- I Safe starting with socket key
Grass Trimmer Advantages
- I Model from the EnergyFlex family
- I Adjustable cutting head
- I Includes a Replacement spool
Energy Flex Family
At the heart of the EnergyFlex family are the 36V max / 4.0Ah Li-ion battery pack and the 40V max / 5.0Ah Li-ion battery pack. In addition to their appealing design, they also impress with their grippy feel and low charging times of only 1.5 hours (4 Ah) or 2 hours (5 Ah); The battery charge level can be easily read via the integrated LED display.
If the battery is fully charged, it can work for up to 120 minutes depending on the device. In addition to three lawn mowers, there are also numerous hand tools available - from the trimmer and leaf blower to hedge trimmers and chain saw and the versatile multi-tool.
The multi-tool can be made suitable for almost every gardening thanks to the various attachments. No matter whether on the ground or high up - with the brushcutter, grass trimmer, hedge trimmer or pruner attachment, all tasks are done quietly, without emissions and annoying cables.
For batteries purchased after 01/06/2017, we offer a two-year manufacturer's warranty.