- Red, alloy specific insert only
- Update your Secure kit for your new caravan
- Replacement insert for your existing Secure Lock
- Keep your existing barrel lock, keys, locking bolt and socket
- Insurance discounts available
If you own an AL-KO Secure Wheel Lock Kit but have changed caravans, you may find your AL-KO Secure will not fit the alloy wheel on your new caravan.
This item is the alloy specific, red insert section of the AL-KO Secure kit. Simply exchange the red insert section, and keep your existing locking components to update your lock ready for your new caravan.
If your lock is already registered with us, then all we will need is the new caravan details to update your registration details.
Please note this does not include the rear plastic cover which is available separately.
- Portable & easy to fit
- Sold Secure Diamond approved - the highest standard
- Insurance approved - discounts available for Secure owners.
- High load capability when subjected to attack
- Strong reputation
- Highly visible anti-theft deterrent
Don't forget to update your lock registration with your new caravan details.
- The AL-KO Secure is alloy specific. Ensure that your caravan wheel matches the image above.
- If in doubt contact your caravan dealer prior to purchase.
Suitable for use with:
- Caravans with the alloy wheel pictured above
- Alloy specific insert only