- Suppresses the initial signs of caravan instability
- Improves ride comfort
- Includes towball and towball cover
The AKS 1300 Stabiliser uses two specially designed friction pads to improve stability and provide a more controlled and comfortable ride. The stabiliser is supplied with an extended neck towball, towball cover and all necessary fixings. Suitable for use on caravans with a gross vehicle weight of between 180kg and 1360kg. Ensure towball is clean, dry and free of paint and grease.
- Towball must be clean, dry and free from paint and grease.
Suitable for use with:
- AL-KO Extended Neck Towball
Not suitable for use with:
- Overrun devices which can revolve above 25°
- BPW overruns fitted with gas strut handbrakes from 2001 model year onwards
- A 45mm shaft.
- AKS 1300 stabiliser
- Safety Ball
- Towball cover
- All necessary fixings
- Instruction manual
|Suitable for caravans with MTPLM of up to (kg)||1,360|