Tips & Instructions
Our cultivators mill through the ground thanks to powerful engines and using up to six tiller blades. This machine can be controlled without fatigue due to the excellent ergonomics.
- I Aggressive cultivators for ground loosening
- I Safety lock prevents inadvertent turning of the tiller blades
- I Ergonomic working thanks to adjustable handlebar
- I Effortless maneuvering with reverse drive available on some models.
The handling of our cultivators is almost self-explanatory. With the following tips, working with this practical gardening aid becomes even more effective.
- I Comfort The typical application is for seedbed preparation. With a cultivator from AL-KO the task is completed quickly, compared to when the job is carried out using spades and hoes. The tiller can also be used for weed removal.
- I Technology Our cultivators have a powerful petrol engine, which drives between four to six tiller blades. The blades are driven forward and worked into the ground. They move the whole unit forward and are guided by the operator in the correct direction.
- I Soil cultivation and fertilisation Specially shaped chopping knives plough the ground in which fertiliser, seeds, etc. are then worked into the soil.
- I Setting the working depth The tilling depth is set using the rear-mounted adjuster. Depending on the type of soil and soil moisture, the correct setting depth must be set.
AL-KO Motorhacken verfügen nicht nur über kraftvolle Benzin-Motoren, sie sind auch ausgesprochen komfortabel in der Verwendung. Abhängig vom Modell verfügen sie über:
- I Ergonomic, height- and side-adjustable handlebars
- I Integrated transport wheel
- I 1 or 2 forward and 1 reverse gears
- I 4 -6 tiller blades
- I Wide working width
The highlight: the comfortable reverse
Some of our cultivators have a reverse gear. This allows you to change the direction, which increases the mobility and maneuverability of the device. The maneuverability of the cultivators combined with the powerful motors and the ergonomic handlebars create perfect conditions for soil loosening in your garden. The hardened blades work reliably through all soils and transform it into fine, crumbly soil, which is then ready for the addition of seedlings or new seeds.
If you have further questions about purchasing an AL-KO product, you can call our customer service team on 01963 828055 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:30. Please contact us via e-mail outside of these times and we will contact you the next working day:
Request a CatalogueClick here to download or order a Product Catalogue
Your Local Dealer
Please complete the following form. This will help us process your request swiftly and effectively. Alternatively, if you would prefer to call us during our business hours 08:00 – 17:30, please call our customer service team on 01963 828055.